Our Services That We Offer
We do all of this so you can relax
- Building Code audits and consultancy
- Fire safety audits and consultancy
- Annual fire safety statements
- Final fire safety certification for systems installations
- Design and specification of fire safety systems
- Fire protection systems and equipment costing services for budgeting purposes
- Fire protection installations project management
- Independent review of fire company quotations and reports
- Pre certification fire safety audits
- Anti service date creep facility for cost reduction and on-time certification
- T.E.S.T.I. Binder – The Essential Services Testing Information binder holds ALL your important supportive documentation to simplify certification
- Service Audit Contract – Keeps your Fire Services company honest. Adair Fire Audits checks your fire equipment maintenance regime to ensure you are receiving what you paid for.
- Web based reporting system for 24/7 access to all supportive reports
- Certificate Frames (Black and Silver) to protect your Certificate. Aesthetically pleasing for the front reception area, where certificates MUST be displayed
- Workshops – Requirements are changing rapidly. We provide FREE Workshops for clients keeping them abreast of changes and help assess possible cost effects
- Australian Standards ONLINE – Need some Information from an Australian standard in a hurry? Call us if you need a question answered
- Staff Fire Equipment Familiarization Training Courses – Adair can provide training, so that those responsible know how to operate their Fire Equipment
- Advanced Fire Equipment Training Courses – When you require detailed INDEPENDENT information and training on your installed, or proposed to be installed, fire systems and services
5 STEPS TO CERTIFICATION
1. We listen. We ask questions. We determine your needs. We understand.
2. We visit. We research, We analyse. We report non-compliances.
3. We report. We provide specific solutions to resolve any non-compliances for your Site.
4. We provide documents that support the subsequent certification.
5. We handle the signing of your Essential Services Certification. We organize the submission to Council
and NSW Fire Brigades.